last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around here, earthquake insurance demands that you pay the first $60k before it kicks in. IMHO, it is wasted money. I can build my house for the deductibles

A small plane just crashed into a house in Cottonwood. That's the second time since I've lived here.

Last edited:
Yes, Cottonwood airport. It's small but super busy.

Looks like it came in upside-down but the cockpit looks to be intact. Hopefully they're ok.

Screenshot_20240908-090601.png

The pilot survived and was flown to a Phoenix hospital. He was so lucky with how it landed!

Screenshot_20240908-101544.png

More pics.
This is a big happening in our little town 😆

Screenshot_20240908-104654.png

Is Phoenix your nearest big hospital?
We have a big hospital right in Cottonwood about 2 miles from my house with an emergency room and everything, and they do surgeries... But major trauma cases are flown to Phoenix or Flagstaff. We have quite an active med fight helicopter system here.

I guess this is all part of the Obamacare crap? I know the emergency flight insurance was $174 a year at my lake house, but I quit it when I turned 65.
I don't know, but it looks like any insurance now has to cover it after your deductible or max out of pocket, and medicare part B covers it as well.

Latest posts

Back