last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay... all you working people, (you know who you are chriss) Get to work and get those taxes in.... I need my money $$$$$...

Price of bacon and eggs keep going up !

Okay... all you working people, (you know who you are chriss) Get to work and get those taxes in.... I need my money $$$$$...

Price of bacon and eggs keep going up !

Come on Chriss...

Most EVERYONE else on this Forum is depending on You

It's 81 at 8am here. Elevation helps cool it off overnight.

I gave both pups baths this morning. It's definitely tough on my back. Kayeh used to REALLY fight them, but she's started sort of liking them now and will stand quietly. Anything I do to Ranger, she's right in there wanting the same thing. She was wanting nothing to do with having her teeth brushed, but after she watched me brush Ranger's she lined right up to have her teeth done too. 😆

Last edited:
Come on Chriss...

Most EVERYONE else on this Forum is depending on You
Unlike what most of America says, I pay my fair share. I bet middleclass business owners like me pay the highest percentage. Then my dumbass dabbles in real estate so I pay capital gains just about every year.

17256477249563323421575907291934.jpg

Unlike what most of America says, I pay my fair share. I bet middleclass business owners like me pay the highest percentage. Then my dumbass dabbles in real estate so I pay capital gains just about every year.
Yep. I was self employed so I paid double social security. If I worked a Sunday to catch up. it all went to taxes. But I had to keep customers happy. Had to put new carpet in public housing so they could get it nasty sooner.

I paid into Social Security for 20+ years. Because I retired with a state pension, I was penalized 66% and only get $600 of my $1800 Social Security. It's called the "Windfall Elimination Tax" which is "WET", because, how ironic, my money that should go to me is diverted to Wetbacks who cross the border. Every year, there is a bill introduced to eliminate the WET, but liberals would rather give my money to the future voters of America, instead of people who lived and died to protect this country.

I paid into Social Security for 20+ years. Because I retired with a state pension, I was penalized 66% and only get $600 of my $1800 Social Security. It's called the "Windfall Elimination Tax" which is "WET", because, how ironic, my money that should go to me is diverted to Wetbacks who cross the border. Every year, there is a bill introduced to eliminate the WET, but liberals would rather give my money to the future voters of America, instead of people who lived and died to protect this country.

This bullshit right here is damn near revolution worthy, another thing that totally pisses me off is service members living on the street, in homeless but fucking wetbacks living in motel, hotel rooms for free.

Yep. I was self employed so I paid double social security. If I worked a Sunday to catch up. it all went to taxes. But I had to keep customers happy. Had to put new carpet in public housing so they could get it nasty sooner.
I'm currently painting my rental with high end paint, I know it's gonna get ruined but I'm lazy and good paint only needs one coat if you prime properly. I don't know how people ruin places so quickly. I've been in my house for 8 years and it looks no different then the day I moved in yet a tennant can live here for a year and I'll have to fix everything.

Latest posts

Back