last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone!

It's nice to wake up without a headache now that I've been drinking real coffee. I still can't believe I did that... caffeine is good 😁☕☕☕

Morning all. A tall Blanton's seems appropriate for tonight's shit show. First, I have to find out where to watch it because ATT/Directv and KABC (owned by Disney) are in a contract dispute and we can't get that channel. Hmm, is Disney involved with not wanting people to see the debate?

I'm getting my Pop Corn ready for tonight. Anyone else going to watch The Show ?

What adult beverage goes with a Debate... LOL...
This ...

Screenshot_20240910-082001.png

Morning all. A tall Blanton's seems appropriate for tonight's shit show. First, I have to find out where to watch it because ATT/Directv and KABC (owned by Disney) are in a contract dispute and we can't get that channel. Hmm, is Disney involved with not wanting people to see the debate?
It's on Fox news

On this night, September 10, 2001
246 people went to sleep in preparation for their morning flights. 2,606 people went to sleep in preparation for work in the morning. 343 firefighters went to sleep in preparation for their next shift. 60 police officers went to sleep in preparation for morning patrol. 8 paramedics went to sleep in preparation for their morning shift of saving lives and 1 K9 went to bed a good boy
🐾
🐾

None of them saw past 10:00 am the next morning Sept 11, 2001. In the blink of an eye, their lives were cut short.
Tonight, as you prepare for bed in preparation for your life tomorrow, kiss the ones you love, snuggle a little tighter, and never take one second of your life for granted.
twun.jpg

I'm getting my Pop Corn ready for tonight. Anyone else going to watch The Show ?

What adult beverage goes with a Debate... LOL...
I just got home, showered and poured a whiskey. I'm ready.

Blantons is a good choice but don't throw any. It's pricey.

Kamaltoe trying to make a case that Trump is weak on nation security and foreign affairs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣 🤣

I don't think he lost. He could have done better though. The awful stuff he brought up that her and the current administration are responsible for was pretty strong.

Latest posts

Back