last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to hit 102 today with rain this afternoon, it's nasty humid. I'll be running the jackhammer for the next 5 hours because I don't know how to push a wheelbarrow. This huge building and the only door is 36 inches wide, this is stupid.
20240805_111937.jpg
20240805_112155.jpg

That skid steer looked way better back then. Now it's the backup sitting in the weeds.

Good morning everyone

Already walked the dogs for an hour. That's about the limit before I need to bring water along for them... and for myself too. For longer hikes I bring a small backpack with water and a small bowl.

Supposed to hit 102 today with rain this afternoon, it's nasty humid. I'll be running the jackhammer for the next 5 hours because I don't know how to push a wheelbarrow. This huge building and the only door is 36 inches wide, this is stupid.View attachment 11588View attachment 11589
The door side light can be removed to give you at least a four foot opening. Remove the door mullion the upper and smaller panels.

30 minute dog walk.... 80 degrees, overcast, no breeze, 63% humidity, and so many gnats!!!! 😫

Latest posts

Back