last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all, woke up with a sore throat, hope that goes away. I get to work in the rain today.

Installing an irrigation box in the rain. Yay me.
20240301_100829.jpg

Today sucked, cold windy then sunny then windy then downpours then sunny then windy then downpours. Job took several hours longers than it should have. At the end slimy mud nasty job. Tool an hour to clean my tracks.

Buddy of mine just got back from a month in spain, cost him 3k for him and his wife, now my wife wants to go.

Our daughter, single mother of three, has been offered a job at a prison medical infirmary about 100 miles from here for double what she had been making. She is still in nursing school, but is a certified medtech, a certified phlebotomist, and licensed to teach CPR. So they are thrilled. So, she is looking for a rental. Meanwhile, her two older kids are staying with friends and the 13 year old is staying with us. Grandma is spoiling him with home-cooked meals. Homemade potato soup last night, hamburgers tonight. He asked me for some gummi bears, so I bought 3 bags. He won't let me take the trash out.

Latest posts

Back