last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daughter is moving, wants us to take three of her dogs for a few months, that is a no. I can't take care of them and we don't have a fenced yard.

Poor puppies 😟

I can certainly understand not being able to take in 3 dogs with no fenced yard.

Do any of you like "The Masked Singer" besides me? I don't usually like reality shows but I like it.

I've watched it before, but I'm not one to follow or even care about celebrities so most of the time I didn't know any of the people.... so it was wasted time to watch it.

I've watched it before, but I'm not one to follow or even care about celebrities so most of the time I didn't know any of the people.... so it was wasted time to watch it.
I find one of the judges interesting. Ken Jeong. He went to med school, had a practice and did comedy clubs on weekends, then he decided he liked being a comedian better. Now he hosts a Fox show and is a judge on others. Don't know the details but he saved an audience member's life.

Evening, been riding my bike for a month now, 4-5 days a week 6-8 miles a day. Finally lost 4 pounds. Feel much better and have more energy but that could be the testosterone shots as well. Either way ill take it. Also put some new headlights in my old ram 2500. The stock ones were yellow and not bright. I sanded and buffed them a few times over the years but they still sucked. Picked up a set of Alpha Rex lights which are some of the best out there, these were 800 bucks or so but they are as nice or better than a new car.
20240229_173355.jpg
20240229_173316.jpg
20240229_121111.jpg

Evening, been riding my bike for a month now, 4-5 days a week 6-8 miles a day. Finally lost 4 pounds. Feel much better and have more energy but that could be the testosterone shots as well. Either way ill take it. Also put some new headlights in my old ram 2500. The stock ones were yellow and not bright. I sanded and buffed them a few times over the years but they still sucked. Picked up a set of Alpha Rex lights which are some of the best out there, these were 800 bucks or so but they are as nice or better than a new car.View attachment 10870View attachment 10871View attachment 10872

Very nice bike!

Still walking 4 miles a day and eating light. Also, no bread, pasta or potatoes. I've been stuck at 219, but yesterday i climbed to 221. Ive spoken to a few who said i need to shock my system, because my body has learned to survive on low calories. So, last night i said "F it" and ate a big chunk of lasagna and two pieces of garlic bread. I weighed myself this morning and weighed in at 216!
Screenshot_20240229_085414_Fit Profile.jpg
WTF?

I've lost 5 pounds since I got my Fitbit last October. I walk on average 3.5 to 4.5 miles a day and I've cut back on snacks and focused more on eating 3 healthy meals a day with lots of fruits and vegetables and lean protein. I'd like to lose 3 more over the next few months. Slow and steady.

I try and only eat home made sourdough for bread. Its the only one thats halfway good for you, it has prebiotic stuff in it from the way its made, a lot less gluten and is good.

Latest posts

Back