last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent my wife to home depot an hour away in my pickup. She got there and my rear driver side wheel was bellowing smoke. My caliper stuck. Its snowing and sucks outside so i am sending my brother to help since i took the truck to him last week for the same issue but not as bad, he told me it was just the pad with corrosion and he fixed it. Guess he gets to fix it again.

I sent my wife to home depot an hour away in my pickup. She got there and my rear driver side wheel was bellowing smoke. My caliper stuck. Its snowing and sucks outside so i am sending my brother to help since i took the truck to him last week for the same issue but not as bad, he told me it was just the pad with corrosion and he fixed it. Guess he gets to fix it again.

Change caliper, hose and pads.

You live an hour from Home Depot? Yikes!

Don't they need a math class to be a meteorologist? One on the weather channel was talking about a fire burning 125 square miles, then he said it would take two hours to drive that far. WTF? 125 sq. miles is just a strip 5 miles wide by 25 miles long.

Change caliper, hose and pads.
New calipers all around, drilled and slotted heavy tow rotors and pads, all new thuren soft ride springs all around. Might as well upgrade everything.

I live an hour from most major shopping.
Cottonwood is an hour away from most major shopping too, but thankfully we do have grocery stores, a Home Depot, a Walmart, and a lot of good restaurants because of the tourists.

Cottonwood is an hour away from most major shopping too, but thankfully we do have grocery stores, a Home Depot, a Walmart, and a lot of good restaurants because of the tourists.
We have a market with expired food here, nearest gas is almost 20 miles away. In that town we have a true value, tractor supply one grocery store a ranch store and a bunch of small business. That is where my shop is that i run my company out of. From there its 35-45 minutes to major shopping. I love living far from stuff but its creeping closer all the time.

We have a market with expired food here, nearest gas is almost 20 miles away. In that town we have a true value, tractor supply one grocery store a ranch store and a bunch of small business. That is where my shop is that i run my company out of. From there its 35-45 minutes to major shopping. I love living far from stuff but its creeping closer all the time.
There was a time I wanted to live in the middle of nowhere, but being retired I am happy in a small town with a few of the important amenities. We do also have a big plant nursery, a Tractor Supply, and a feed store since there's farming and ranching done around here. We also have a pretty good hospital... as you get older that's a good thing to have close by 😆

There was a time I wanted to live in the middle of nowhere, but being retired I am happy in a small town with a few of the important amenities. We do also have a big plant nursery, a Tractor Supply, and a feed store since there's farming and ranching done around here. We also have a pretty good hospital... as you get older that's a good thing to have close by 😆
There is a hospital next to my shop 20 miles away. Its not horrible, its one highway around the lake and you are there. At least its a beautiful drive.

Latest posts

Back