last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all. We had a hangar collapse yesterday at the Boise Airport yesterday, killed three and put 9 in the hospital. It was really windy so i bet that had something to do with it.

Good morning all. Raining cats and dogs here. Just watched the Idaho hanger collapse and wondered if Chris was aware. As for my diet, it stopped on its own. Been walking 3-4 milea a day since July, watching what i eat, limit my sweets, low carb. Ive been stuck at 220-221 for the last week. I cant get it...

Good morning all. Raining cats and dogs here. Just watched the Idaho hanger collapse and wondered if Chris was aware. As for my diet, it stopped on its own. Been walking 3-4 milea a day since July, watching what i eat, limit my sweets, low carb. Ive been stuck at 220-221 for the last week. I cant get it...
It's common to plateau for awhile when trying to lose weight. Keep at it and eventually you'll start losing again.

Was 66 here yesterday, haven't gone outside today. Stayed home sick. Haven't left the couch all day.

A story about the diva Taylor Swift. After the game, she walked around the suite and picked up all the trash and put it in a trash can. She also tipped every worker she saw $100.

Good morning everyone.
We got almost 1/2" of rain last night.

Latest posts

Back