last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im tired this morning, im either worn out or getting sick

Good morning. Hey Ken, in the original Hebrew, Mary was a maiden, not a virgin. A maiden was any unmarried female 12 or older. Joseph was supposedly around 40. Damn, reminds me of Biden.

Hey Mark, local PD busted an operation last night with 6.5 lbs of meth. Man that is a lot of meth.
meth.jpg

Hey Mark, local PD busted an operation last night with 6.5 lbs of meth. Man that is a lot of meth. View attachment 10781
Awesome find. The bigger question is... "what is the nationality of the suspects, and how many months have they been in the US?" You can blame this all on Biden and his open border policies.

Awesome find. The bigger question is... "what is the nationality of the suspects, and how many months have they been in the US?" You can blame this all on Biden and his open border policies.
One local family is usually responsible for the meth. I think all of them have been in jail for it at least once.

Good UPS driver. I was headed up the hill with my trash. He said, Here I will trade you, he handed me two envelopes and he took the trash and put it in the cart.

Evening, todays ride was 6.15 miles. Pretty sure im getting sick. Gonna go to bed early.

I have lost my muscle tone. I used to pick up a 300 lb piece of carpet like it was nothing. No way I could do it now.

Morning. Listening to the scanner. A semi hit some cattle on a country hiway. 25-30 head loose, he only hit 2, but enough to tear up his truck.

Latest posts

Back