last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone!!!

PXL_20231115_135251873.jpg

Evening, my two hour job today turned into an 8 hour job. Yay me.
Then i found out my employee who rents a place i own is 2100 bucks behind on paying. And hes moving out of state next week. Im more mad at my rental agency for letting him get behind at all.

Evening, my two hour job today turned into an 8 hour job. Yay me.
Then i found out my employee who rents a place i own is 2100 bucks behind on paying. And hes moving out of state next week. Im more mad at my rental agency for letting him get behind at all.

That sucks, what was the agencies excuse?

That sucks, what was the agencies excuse?
Its mostly late charges that have piled up and accumulated. Hes less than 1000 behind in real cash. But they are way to lienient with people but in a poor town they try to give every opportunity to people and most are honest and want to do better.

Its mostly late charges that have piled up and accumulated. Hes less than 1000 behind in real cash. But they are way to lienient with people but in a poor town they try to give every opportunity to people and most are honest and want to do better.

Understand.

Vons grocery had a sale on rib roasts for $5.77 a pound, regular was $14.99 a pound. Bought 2 rib roasts, sliced them into 1" steaks. I got 17 rib eyes and 4 pounds of beef ribs for $110.

So my brother who broke his front tooth off last year, he lives in an apartment built in his barn, with no power. Mind you, he owns three houses aside from this apartment. He also has inherited well over half a million bucks still has no plans on getting power or a front tooth. What is wrong with him

So my brother who broke his front tooth off last year, he lives in an apartment built in his barn, with no power. Mind you, he owns three houses aside from this apartment. He also has inherited well over half a million bucks still has no plans on getting power or a front tooth. What is wrong with him

Maybe he plans on taking his money to the grave with him.

Latest posts

Back