last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly this crap does happen.
I screwed with a lawyer once. I had done a safety inspection and then the teen totaled the car, they tried to blame me. We had a witness that the kid was doing 140 when he rolled it, but it never got that far. His lawyer had me walk through the way I did most inspections. Then he said is that how you did ths one? I said no and then walked him through checking loaded and unloaded ball joints. He had that "deer in the headlights" look. The judge dismissed their case. I had a hard time not laughing.

Another automotive tip

longer dipstick.jpg

Kids don't understand what things were like when I was young. Trying to explain to my stepson about when I got out of the Army. Young stupid kid. I opened a gas station, by myself, at 6 every morning at 63rd and The Paseo in KC. The others came in at 7. Had a car pull in one morning with some young black guys in it. Just wanted their tires checked. About that time this car pulled in, huge black guy I had made friends with. He stuck a 45 out his window and asked if I was ok. Those young black guys just flew out of there. Then he told me that they were probably going to rob and kill me. It was one of those areas where being white was the death penalty. I imagine that Mark has worked in those areas. Ken will understand where I was.

I worked in compton for three yaers. I dont want to do that again. Heck any place in California you can be killed for just looking at someone.

Kids don't understand what things were like when I was young. Trying to explain to my stepson about when I got out of the Army. Young stupid kid. I opened a gas station, by myself, at 6 every morning at 63rd and The Paseo in KC. The others came in at 7. Had a car pull in one morning with some young black guys in it. Just wanted their tires checked. About that time this car pulled in, huge black guy I had made friends with. He stuck a 45 out his window and asked if I was ok. Those young black guys just flew out of there. Then he told me that they were probably going to rob and kill me. It was one of those areas where being white was the death penalty. I imagine that Mark has worked in those areas. Ken will understand where I was.
Absolutely know where that was.
Not a good area at all, what the fuck were you thinking !

I worked in compton for three yaers. I dont want to do that again. Heck any place in California you can be killed for just looking at someone.
I worked in an area where they were trying to kill me, there was an actual bounty on my head.
They almost got it done about three times they put holes in me but I'm still here walking around and more than a few of them are Not.

Latest posts

Back