last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magnesium glycinate... I sleep like a baby when I take it.

Magnesium glycinate... I sleep like a baby when I take it.
I have severe foot pain. I also have CKD, so I can't take Nsaids and tramadol and gabapentin don't work for me. Magnesium glycinate can't be taken by kidney patients.

I have severe foot pain. I also have CKD, so I can't take Nsaids and tramadol and gabapentin don't work for me. Magnesium glycinate can't be taken by kidney patients.
Can you take melatonin?

My stepson is the night manager at the largest truck stop in the area. Last night, a trucker, pulled next to the fuel tanks and went to sleep. For safety reasons, that is a violation of federal regulations. So he tells the guy he needs to move and tells him he can park in one of the pay spaces free. The driver spits in his face, rolls up his window and locks his door. When the cops get there the guy is trespassed and my stepson refuses to sell him any fuel. If the driver would have got out, things would have been different. My stepson is 6'7" 300 lbs and was understandably pissed.

Morning all. We are headed over to brother in law's house to help them deal with the loss of their mother/wife. Married for 40 years but diesn't know if she would want cremation or burial, how to pay a bill, how to turn on a computer or turn on an oven. I guess this is a lesson for us all...

Latest posts

Back