last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An hour on the phone with Comcast customer service, chat and phone, I have a massive headache. Didn't fix the problem and had a hell of a time understanding broken Indian.....Bring these jobs back to America Mr. President!!!!

Morning Chris, is your escape from California moving along like you had hoped?
A little slower than hoped but still going as planned. I have a general contractor trying to fuck me out of 28 grand because I wouldn't give them a discount on my work 9 months after completion. Don't eat at any Flemings Steakhouses.

A little slower than hoped but still going as planned. I have a general contractor trying to fuck me out of 28 grand because I wouldn't give them a discount on my work 9 months after completion. Don't eat at any Flemings Steakhouses.
We have one here, never been, never will.

I've never eaten there either and never will.

I have been trying not to work for any restaurant, fast food, Starbucks or convenience store builder because they are all the same. Rush rush rush and approve everything along the way in writing and then try to negotiate six months to a year later when you are trying to get paid for your work. Scumbags, all of them.

Thanks for the heads up, I will avoid them.

No worries here. None near Sedona. 3-4 down in Phoenix and I think one in Tucson. I DO NOT go to PHX, it sucks !!!!!!!

Come on Chris, you can't beat Fleming's bone in ribeye. I just looked at the menu and see they do not post the prices. Last time I believe that cost $74.99, and well worth it. Why don't me, you and 280 close friends go in there and stiff them on the bill. You'd be even then, right?

Come on Chris, you can't beat Fleming's bone in ribeye. I just looked at the menu and see they do not post the prices. Last time I believe that cost $74.99, and well worth it. Why don't me, you and 280 close friends go in there and stiff them on the bill. You'd be even then, right?

Count me in. LOL

Latest posts

Back