last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning guys. One house sold and have someone looking at the one I live in. Can't wait to leave this state.

Why do I even go...homeowner had the insurance adjuster and an engineer out to solve a leak in a flat roof, why didn't they look at the caulking around the windows? A quarter inch gap lets in a lot of water. Did the homeowner even offer to pay me for my time? Nope, I wouldn't have taken it, its just the principle that my times worth something...

Rant off.

I have the guy who bought my mountain house last year calling me everyday because he went to side the house and there is a wet spot on the insulation. It is my fault he has a leak somewhere. His home owners insurance got cancelled because he put the cabin address down for mailing and there is no delivery there and he missed some paperwork. Not that it would have been worth it to even call them. I also gave him a 5k credit on buying the house because it needed siding and paint. Roof was in great condition when I sold it but it is in a high wind area so it needs constant attention. I have ignored every call so far but he still keeps on trying. I am not about to get involved in a house I sold.

He is hoping you would go up there, fix the leak, put on a new roof, and paint the outside while you are at it. I'm guessing this guy is a snowflake, dependent on others, and probably voted for Hillary as well.

He is hoping you would go up there, fix the leak, put on a new roof, and paint the outside while you are at it. I'm guessing this guy is a snowflake, dependent on others, and probably voted for Hillary as well.
No, just an alcoholic (Worse than me) that feels people owe him something. One of those types that inherited a few hundred grand and blew it pretenting to be the rich guy for a bit.

Latest posts

Back