last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screenshot this, pisses me off

pisses me off..PNG

Just woke up. Took lyrica about 2 am for pain.
I was prescribed that crap long ago, maybe 12 to 15 years ago.
Be careful of some not so pleasent side effects!!!!
That crap can affect the mind and personality!!!
Read the possible side effects, and use caution.

Morning, I take lyrica for my foot. I get a little blurred vision at times but not bad. I keep trying to stop taking it but the pain comes back with a vengeance.

It is typically prescribed for nerve pain, but for some have some very unpleasent side effects.
And yes, for some it will help subside nerve pain, but if you stop taking it the pain feels even more intense.

My son and grandson are watching you from about 5 miles due west. They hauled my couch and loveseat to havasu yesterday to replace the rotten leather stuff. Now working on my '81 Jimmy. New carb, new hoses, new plugs, new cap, new rotor, new vacuum lines, and even replaced the distributor. They had to quit last night at 11PM when the bearings on the alternator started smoking. They said it was 118 at 7pm driving down to the "Sail Inn" for dinner.

Barrie, besides sticking a bomb in the Jimmy, what else could cause the missing?

Intake gasket leaks, I noticed that you didn't mention plug wires.

Have you run a compression test? Do that before spending any more money.

He brought wires since that was my recommendation as well. I also told him to do a compression test. He is on his way back and I'll give him my compression gauge. I told him to quit spending money on that pig, and just buy a newer dependable 4x4 truck or Tahoe. Hell, I'd even give half the money. If i go out with a dead tow vehicle, the boat doesnt go out.

Intake gasket leaks, I noticed that you didn't mention plug wires.

Have you run a compression test? Do that before spending any more money.
Hey Barrie, this is a new miss. As my son was looking under the hood today, he saw the alternator was smoking. He pulled the battery cable when it was idling, and the engine immediately died. He pulled the alternator, and the internals are smoked. He drove home and will replace the alternator next week. What is the chance that the alternator is causing the missing?
BTW, this is the original alternator, which lasted 43 years.

Hey Barrie, this is a new miss. As my son was looking under the hood today, he saw the alternator was smoking. He pulled the battery cable when it was idling, and the engine immediately died. He pulled the alternator, and the internals are smoked. He drove home and will replace the alternator next week. What is the chance that the alternator is causing the missing?

Not 100% sure but if it was exceptionally low on voltage it could be, one or two plugs could have been barley firing.due to low voltage maybe.

Got locked out of here, finally got back in. Hey Mark, flooringforum would not let me start a new conversation with you.

It is typically prescribed for nerve pain, but for some have some very unpleasent side effects.
And yes, for some it will help subside nerve pain, but if you stop taking it the pain feels even more intense.
Yeah, I would like to not be on it. I just don't know an alternative. It really helps my nerve pain. Which is very slowly getting better.

Yeah, I would like to not be on it. I just don't know an alternative. It really helps my nerve pain. Which is very slowly getting better.
I just tried it again last night. First time for 8 hours sleep in years.But I was groggy for several hours after getting up.

Latest posts

Back