last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well isn't that interesting..

"The release of a chilling pre-9/11 video “rewrites everything Americans” have been told about the terror attacks that murdered nearly 3,000 in one day and is still claiming others stricken with cancer from working on the toxic Twin Towers pile.

The video, just posted by “60 Minutes,” is part of a lawsuit 9/11 families are waging against Saudi Arabia for allegedly aiding some of the al Qaeda hijackers, court documents state. A hearing in the case is set for July 11 in federal court in Manhattan.

The video is a key piece of evidence made public this week that could help finally expose the level of involvement Saudi Arabia may of had in the terror attacks, plaintiffs argue.

“The existence of this video rewrites everything Americans have been told about 9/11,” said Brett Eagleson, who was 15 years old when his dad, Bruce, died while working at the World Trade Center in Manhattan on 9/11.

“Every single member of the U.S. Congress should be standing in solidarity with the 9/11 community demanding accountability from Saudi Arabia,” the Connecticut man told the Herald Thursday night. “It was members of our community who gave their lives on 9/11 to save the United States Capitol building and all the members working inside of it. We now need their help.”

The video allegedly shows a Saudi suspect “casing the Capitol” in the summer of 1999, pointing out where Congress sits. Eagleson also says a companion sketchbook painstakingly shows “an aviator’s algorithm on how to hit a target on the horizon when flying a plane.”

He credits British officials for obtaining both pieces of “incredible” evidence and retired FBI agents for assisting 9/11 families who refuse to give up on seeking justice nearly 23 years after the ruthless jet attacks on New York City, the Pentagon, and in Shanksville, Pa.

The man behind the camera, according to “60 Minutes” and alleged in court documents, is Omar Al Bayoumi — then working for Saudi intelligence, according to the FBI."

You have to click the link to watch the video:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...uspects-casing-the-capitol-in-washington-d-c/

Last edited:
It's not falling down
20240620_121120.jpg

My son and grandson are watching you from about 5 miles due west. They hauled my couch and loveseat to havasu yesterday to replace the rotten leather stuff. Now working on my '81 Jimmy. New carb, new hoses, new plugs, new cap, new rotor, new vacuum lines, and even replaced the distributor. They had to quit last night at 11PM when the bearings on the alternator started smoking. They said it was 118 at 7pm driving down to the "Sail Inn" for dinner.

Barrie, besides sticking a bomb in the Jimmy, what else could cause the missing?

Attachments

• IMG_4635.jpg
    IMG_4635.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4636.jpg
    IMG_4636.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 0
118 at 7pm sounds like hell on earth! It's been around 96 here at 7pm. I've been waiting to walk the dogs at about 7:15pm when the sun is lower so the sidewalks don't burn their feet. This morning we walked 1.6 miles at a fast pace and finished at 7am with a couple tired pups.

The lows here have only been getting down to 74 or 75 at night. I like cool crisp mornings and evenings but late June, July, and August I have to be happy with 75 for a low.

Latest posts

Back