last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a Facebook friend, about his daughter

Amanda Kate Bixby 19 at Christmas Eve 2006. Some of you have known me that long and some not. Little did I know that 6 weeks after I took this picture, she would die and 3 others critically injured because our border with Mexico was not closed. Richard DeLeon Flores was eluding police, speeding, had no drivers license and failure to yield. A citizen of Mexico, he was fined $170 and was jailed less than 12 hours.
An unsecured border may provide cheap labor which holds your wages down. Most illegal drugs come from south of our border. The cartels profit greatly from sex trafficking.
You might think illegal immigration and open borders does not impact you until it does and it will. Amanda will be missed. Hug you loved ones. Enjoy your Christmas like it might be your last.
May be an image of 1 person and christmas tree

All reactions:

Evening, received my hexclad pans today. They look nice, came in nice packaging like youd expect and they also masked that they are made in China.
138523.jpeg

To the left, looking like it's going to be a rainy Christmas day here.
We are supposed to get a little rain tonight and clear for the next week. Ill be happy if the fog and wetness leaves

Our rain hit last night. We got 2-3" of rain, based on having to drain down the pool this morning. They said it was going to be raining today, but instead, it is a great day to take a walk, then go out and buy the stuff needed for the 2 dinners we're having. Turkey on Christmas Eve, and Tomahawk steaks for Christmas night.

Our rain hit last night. We got 2-3" of rain, based on having to drain down the pool this morning. They said it was going to be raining today, but instead, it is a great day to take a walk, then go out and buy the stuff needed for the 2 dinners we're having. Turkey on Christmas Eve, and Tomahawk steaks for Christmas night.
Hey Mark, what to the neverending drought the climate change people predicted?

Those climate change idiots don't even know whether they have a dick or vagina, but you expect them to tell us about our climate?
Remember, it was global warming a few years ago. Our climate has been changing for millions of years.

Latest posts

Back