last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people are just unlucky. A friend of mine was on her way home from her sister's funeral and totaled her car. She is going to be ok but wow.

What would you guys do?

My nephew, he is 26 years old. My sister pawned him off on my mom most of his life to be with men. Her husband didnt want him around so she chose the husband over her kid. My mom raised him until he was 15 when she passed away. She spoiled him due to my sister bieng who she is. Then my sister had to take him. She soon divorced husband for a second time ( he was an abusing bastard) she was decent to hom in between men but keeps picking losers. Well nephew ends up being a pot smoking loser. The last few years he has been trying to do better. He got a dui a couple years ago which he is still dealing with. He was going to move out of California with freind, he had a job lined up so he quit his and during the move they let him know he failed the background check due to his dui since its not 100 percent done yet. No hes on his moms couch and cant get a job due to his open court case. Mom still treats him like a red headed step child, she spoils the crap out of her other son and rubd it in the face of him. Its odd to me. He hasnt been the best kid but she has also been a crappy parent to him.

My wife has been talking to him. He really needs out of that situation and out of that small town. We have thought about offering him to come up to our place but im not sure i want to take that on. I also feel bad because he is family and has had a crap life. So far i told him id pay for his gas to come visit for Christmas.

What would you do?

Latest posts

Back