last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20231018_084505.jpg

20231018_084547.jpg

20231018_084617.jpg

20231018_084654.jpg

I'd like to see some interior shots. I know my daughter is also looking at them.

Morning all. Ken, are you gonna build it up or leave it stock?

Morning. Thanks for the interior shots. My daughter is talking about getting one. I was wondering if they were going to make it like the Explorer. This looks alot better. Is it hard to get use to the dial shifter?

My 16 ram 1500 has a dail shifter, i hate that thing.

Morning. Thanks for the interior shots. My daughter is talking about getting one. I was wondering if they were going to make it like the Explorer. This looks alot better. Is it hard to get use to the dial shifter?
Not at all.
It does take awhile to realize it is there.
The thing is an 8 speed auto. Very smooth
Also a high-low transfer case.
Also the G.O.A.T. dial. It has a Eco spot, economy.
A button on the dash turns off the engine start/stop for when you stop when driving.

This lexus you pull towards the driver and back for forward, and push forward to back.
WTF!
And to park, you push the P button under the shifter???

My Ford Fusion has a rotary dial for the shifter, it took me a while to get use to it but now it comes naturally.

Good morning!
Ken's Bronco has almost 9" ground clearance and can go thru 24" water so he really doesn't need to lift it or anything unless he wants to. The goat modes with sport, sand, and slippery etc are nice to have around here too.

My red Jeep was feeling neglected so I gave him a bath this morning. Tomorrow I'll detail the interior.

PXL_20231019_173234028.jpg

This lexus you pull towards the driver and back for forward, and push forward to back.
WTF!
And to park, you push the P button under the shifter???

I'm not sure I could ever get used to that 😂

I really hate movies these days, kids are watching hocus pocus 2. Of course its main characters are black. Gay people every few minutes. Cross dressers. Why cant we just have normal people in movies. This is crap.

Latest posts

Back