last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She said it not me...

....and she's pissed at me

Unless it suits her, nothing is funny

Now she will make another comment...
5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Go.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!

A couple more days in the low 90's and then a cooling trend. I'm ready for fall weather.

Don't know how single guys make it. My wife has been in the hospital for a couple days, nothing serious, and I am so bored.

My neighbor, a retired contractor, is unloading his garage. He wants me to have all his great tools, but my garage is bulging at the seam. For instance, I have a cheap 7 1/4" Skil Saw, which I haven't used in 12 years. It cost me $49 My neighbor has a Magnesium worm drive 7 1/4" contractor's saw, which cost him $450. He wants me to have it. He also has table saws, brad nailers, metal punches, and another few thousands of $, but I just don't have the room. What do I do?

My neighbor, a retired contractor, is unloading his garage. He wants me to have all his great tools, but my garage is bulging at the seam. For instance, I have a cheap 7 1/4" Skil Saw, which I haven't used in 12 years. It cost me $49 My neighbor has a Magnesium worm drive 7 1/4" contractor's saw, which cost him $450. He wants me to have it. He also has table saws, brad nailers, metal punches, and another few thousands of $, but I just don't have the room. What do I do?
Rent a storage spot.

Donate your old stuff to habitat for humanity or to a young up and coming carpenter who's just learning and replace it with the new and improved stuff.

Latest posts

Back