last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low dose naltrexone, it's not necessarily a pain med. It's an old medicine that no one pushes because there is no money in it and it works. It resets your pain receptors. Basically gets rid of inflammation in your body. Google it.
Thanks, checked it out. Can't be used by people with kidney disease.

Tennessee sure is a happy friendly place. Everyone you meet, especially the locals, are super nice and friendly. Something happened at the airport on my way home that really hit me with how wonderful a place it really is.

I took off my sterling silver and turquoise coyote necklace before going thru TSA. They searched my backpack because they were suspicious of my tin of Jason Aldean's Dry Rub I had bought for Ken. After they checked it out I went to an area of big white benches right in the middle of of the terminal outside the TSA to put my belt and necklace back on. I guess I dropped my necklace on the floor or left it on the bench. I realized it about 30 minutes later at my gate. I went back and my necklace was laid out pretty as you please on that bench. No one took it!!! It almost looked like someone had found it on the floor and laid it out nicely on the bench so I could find it... Amazing!!!

I gave Ken the dry rub this morning and he said he didn't even know who Jason Aldean is!

Tennessee sure is a happy friendly place. Everyone you meet, especially the locals, are super nice and friendly. Something happened at the airport on my way home that really hit me with how wonderful a place it really is.

I took off my sterling silver and turquoise coyote necklace before going thru TSA. They searched my backpack because they were suspicious of my tin of Jason Aldean's Dry Rub I had bought for Ken. After they checked it out I went to an area of big white benches right in the middle of of the terminal outside the TSA to put my belt and necklace back on. I guess I dropped my necklace on the floor or left it on the bench. I realized it about 30 minutes later at my gate. I went back and my necklace was laid out pretty as you please on that bench. No one took it!!! It almost looked like someone had found it on the floor and laid it out nicely on the bench so I could find it... Amazing!!!

I gave Ken the dry rub this morning and he said he didn't even know who Jason Aldean is!

It's a lot like that here in Kentucky also, it took me a while to get used to it.

It's a lot like that here in Kentucky also, it took me a while to get used to it.

I agree. I've spent a lot of time in Kentucky. My parents were from Kentucky so I had plenty of relatives there in Louisville. We spent a lot of time in the Red River Gorge and we have family property in Flat KY with the original homestead from when my ancestors arrived in a covered wagon and settled there.

I agree. I've spent a lot of time in Kentucky. My parents were from Kentucky so I had plenty of relatives there in Louisville. We spent a lot of time in the Red River Gorge and we have family property in Flat KY with the original homestead from when my ancestors arrived in a covered wagon and settled there.

In the small town I live in everyone waves at everyone, people hold doors for you and most say thank you.
Coming from a city where you really didn't want to make eye contact it took some getting used to. LOL

Were you near Pineville?

Missouri is the same way. Back when I was still installing carpet, I had a house ready except for carrying the carpet in. I was really sick. Some EMTs were leaving a house down the street and stopped to make sure I was alright. I told them I just neded to get the carpet inside and I could leave for the day. They carried it in and told me to go home.

In the small town I live in everyone waves at everyone, people hold doors for you and most say thank you.
Coming from a city where you really didn't want to make eye contact it took some getting used to. LOL

Were you near Pineville?

No, I don't believe I've ever been to Pineville.

Odd, I must have slept through it....
It's sitting on your end table right where you were sitting on the couch. I gave it to you, explained what it was, and you said you didn't even know who Jason Aldean is and put it down. I said you could try it out it when you use your smoker and you told me I could use it myself. Maybe you were sleep walking/talking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back