last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could fire a guy today. We are working on a larger commercial job, i had some materials delivered, we have used some and still in the middle of installing them. One of my employees loaded the rest up and took them back to our shop an hour away because he thought i wouldn't want to leave them on the jobsite. And of course didnt tell anyone.

Morning, allergies are killing me today. At my pre-op for foot surgery. Two more weeks and ill be out of commission.

Morning, i got 8 hours last night and im tired.

I got 4 hours, but have an eye doctor's appointment at 7:45 AM. I mean, what doctor sees patients at 7:45 AM? I will tell you, I'll never do this again, but I gotta take mama's car to get is smog tested, so I may as well do it for her while I'm out and about. Yep, another bi-annual $55 California bullshit charge.

Good morning!
I probably got 8 hours sleep last night, but I forgot to have my evening cup of coffee so I woke with a headache. I love my coffee but the caffeine addiction is annoying.

Good morning!
I probably got 8 hours sleep last night, but I forgot to have my evening cup of coffee so I woke with a headache. I love my coffee but the caffeine addiction is annoying.
I don't know how coffee keeps some people awake. I can drink it all evening and still get my 4-5 hours of sleep.

I don't know how coffee keeps some people awake. I can drink it all evening and still get my 4-5 hours of sleep.

Same here. My Ancestry DNA results did say I process caffeine faster and differently than most people so it probably is genetic.
I had coffee and still have a headache, so I guess it wasn't just needing caffeine.

Latest posts

Back