last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I created a monster I think. A few weeks ago she asked who was on TV and it was Obama so I told her a Baboon jokingly. Now she won't stop screaming that there is a baboon on TV when he comes on. I am sure I am going to get some calls about this.

I guess I should have clarified, it is my 4 year old.

I created a monster I think. A few weeks ago she asked who was on TV and it was Obama so I told her a Baboon jokingly. Now she won't stop screaming that there is a baboon on TV when he comes on. I am sure I am going to get some calls about this.

Now that is funny, but yes it could cause an embarrassing situation.

Have a great time at Disney today. How old is your grandson? And do you get state resident discounts to go there? When aunt and uncle were in FL they had the state discount to go to DisneyWorld. They went often.

Doing alright, getting some housework done and then heading outside to clean up the Libby. Beautiful day.
Nice. It's kinda nasty up here. I need to get the bronco cleaned up I have a indoor car show coming up.

Latest posts

Back