last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need some rain, everything is real dry. Don't know what I'm going to do today, nothing planned. Was suppose to go hunting, just not in the mood. Guess I'll get the jeep out and give it a good cleaning and look at how to replace the heater core.

We need some rain, everything is real dry. Don't know what I'm going to do today, nothing planned. Was suppose to go hunting, just not in the mood. Guess I'll get the jeep out and give it a good cleaning and look at how to replace the heater core.
When you figure it out let me know. I bypassed mine last year because it was leaking and need to fix it. I also don't feel like hunting, what is wrong with me?

My hunting buddy wanted to stay all day and I had things to do this afternoon. Much rather be out in the woods feeding the chiggers and mosquitos.

200.gif

No inspection here, some of the cars on the road here would scare the crap out of you.
Even with inspections up here these cars around here scare me. I'm in the tri-state area. West Virginia down the street and Pennsylvania up the street.

Latest posts

Back