last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, I'm off to the woods for a morning hunt before the two hour drive back home.

Deer.jpg

A picture of Chris' last deer hunt...

Still going in early mornings?
Yes sir. It seems like the jobs are all starting at 5 now instead of 6. I really don't mind because I get a jump on traffic going to and coming home from work. Feels like other people are doing the same.

Yes sir. It seems like the jobs are all starting at 5 now instead of 6. I really don't mind because I get a jump on traffic going to and coming home from work. Feels like other people are doing the same.

I leave here at 5:30, lots of traffic, Brownsville is a bedroom community for Bowling Green.

I leave here at 5:30, lots of traffic, Brownsville is a bedroom community for Bowling Green.
Yeah and my hour and half plus drive is starting to wear me out. Hopefully I can hang in until spring. I'm paying off all my bills before I head down south. That way I don't have to bust my ass to enjoy life. I'm hoping to have my new motor built and in my bronco before I move to.

Yeah and my hour and half plus drive is starting to wear me out. Hopefully I can hang in until spring. I'm paying off all my bills before I head down south. That way I don't have to bust my ass to enjoy life. I'm hoping to have my new motor built and in my bronco before I move to.

Hopefully it will work out for you.

Latest posts

Back