last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my day. They should outlaw wire in concrete, it's terrible on removal.
20240702_085134.jpg

Good morning. Went and saw Costner's movie "Horizon" yesterday. Save your money. It was horrible!
I can't believe he quit Yellowstone to make a series of movies for the theater... and he financed them himself 🤷

If anything he should have made it into a TV series. If people don't like the first one or missed seeing it, why would they pay to go to a theater see the rest of them?

The Display stuff is OK, I cant take the onesy twosy shit thru the night, three days before or days nights later....
Makes me very nervous.

Ijust want to shoot back, Hate it !!!!!

The Display stuff is OK, I cant take the onesy twosy shit thru the night, three days before or days nights later....
Makes me very nervous.

Me as well. I'm constantly thinking...."Is it a handgun....a rifle....a bomb, or just frickin fireworks?"

After lunch I went to the community pool for a very refreshing swim. Really nice pool. It's heated and has lap lanes, diving board, and an open swim area. Wasn't crowded at all... and only costs $2 for seniors 😆

PXL_20240703_201921647.jpg

Makes me very nervous.

Ugh, I hate that stuff too. Just up the street a behavioral school for teens is having a display. That is enough for me.

Latest posts

Back