last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening, made it home. Guess I forgot to renew my license. Made an appointment for tomorrow morning so I can drive my dump truck to work

You criminal! You should stay in the People's Republic of Kalifornistan, since you don't need a license or insurance
I found out in vegas you do need one to get a hotel.

My buddy went fishing without us. Didn't catch anything so that makes me feel better.

Another question, do you use your spa/jacuzzi often or do you even have one? We are going to put a pool in and don't know if I should fork out for an inground one.

You've seen my "spool" (small pool). The entire 14x22x5' can be turned into a jacuzzi, but damn, I heat it just once and it costs me $40 in gas. If I were you, I'd build a 10' round, 4 feet deep, with a Styrofoam sandwiched between the dirt and gunnite. You can use it cold for the kids on hot days, or fire up the heater for use in the winter. There are days I wish this was just a jacuzzi fir my back pain.

You've seen my "spool" (small pool). The entire 14x22x5' can be turned into a jacuzzi, but damn, I heat it just once and it costs me $40 in gas. If I were you, I'd build a 10' round, 4 feet deep, with a Styrofoam sandwiched between the dirt and gunnite. You can use it cold for the kids on hot days, or fire up the heater for use in the winter. There are days I wish this was just a jacuzzi fir my back pain.
I've been looking at fox block pools. They are the foam blocks you pour concrete in. I just want the easiest maintenance and lowest cost to run.

Latest posts

Back