last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up some M&M's at the grocery a few days ago ( i wanted something sweet that i wouldn't eat a lot of at a time )
So got them out put them in a bowl and had about 4.
Watching FOX, looked over at my bowl of M&M's.... went to the kitchen and got a small bowl. Sat myself down and picked Every blue one out and put them in the small bowl.
Completely went thru the original bowl to assure I had EVERY blue one. Took the smaller bowl with all the Blue M&M's in the kitchen and dumped them in the trash !!!!

Did I go too far with this Red vs blue ???

I picked up some M&M's at the grocery a few days ago ( i wanted something sweet that i wouldn't eat a lot of at a time )
Watching FOX, looked over at my bowl of M&M's.... went to the kitchen and got a small bowl. Sat myself down and picked Every blue one out and put them in the small bowl.
Completely went thru the original bowl to assure I had EVERY blue one. Took the smaller bowl with all the Blue M&M's in the kitchen and dumped them in the trash !!!!

Blue used to be my favorite color. They ruined my childhood.

So my father in law has been living here for a few months. My cold stares every day when I come home from work and he's sitting on my couch have pushed him to go buy another house instead of waiting til spring like planned. Today I get home and he's watching the Greta thunberg special in my living room. Of course I tell him that's crap and change the channel. His leaving date can't come soon enough.

I'd probably save the red ones and eat the blue ones so I could turn them into crap and flush them down the toilet. 😆

Latest posts

Back