last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MORNIN'

As for Unity biden... FUCK YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT !!!!

Last edited:
LOL 😆
I started drinking my first morning cup of coffee at about 7:30am.... after walking the dogs, watering the plants, feeding the birds, and eating breakfast. It's just been too hot to drink coffee and then be outside in the heat.

We are watching the kids dog for a few days, which trumps me having my coffee.

We picked up the dog on Saturday afternoon. 10 minutes after walking in the door with the dog, my councilman buddy and Senator nominee, called me to say he just picked up a private box seating for the 4 of us at the Rolling Stones concert on Saturday night at So-Fi stadium. I had to decline, so this dog is on my shit list already.

We are watching the kids dog for a few days, which trumps me having my coffee.

We picked up the dog on Saturday afternoon. 10 minutes after walking in the door with the dog, my councilman buddy and Senator nominee, called me to say he just picked up a private box seating for the 4 of us at the Rolling Stones concert on Saturday night at So-Fi stadium. I had to decline, so this dog is on my shit list already.
Is the dog not trustworthy to be alone in the house for a few hours?

Is the dog not trustworthy to be alone in the house for a few hours?
At their house, the dog is fine for 8 hours. It must have a metal bladder. Here, I'm afraid it will get lonely, and try to dig thru my wood slat blinds to go outside. This dog was a shelter dog. It likes girls, but attacked the husband as he rolled over while sleeping. They were going to put him down just last week, but my other half stopped it. So now, I'm sleeping alone in one bedroom and she and the dog in another. This was all just because my other half wanted to save her daughter the $400 kennel costs. For all this headache, from now on, I will pay the flippin kennel bill. I'm at my last straw, and I am currently living in dog hair everywhere in my house!

What breed is the dog? Is it a large dog?

I love dogs , but I've been attacked 3 times in my life (not by my own dogs) so I'm careful about how I select a dog to adopt. Loose Pit Bulls and German Shepherds terrify me. I always carry a gun when I'm out walking or hiking.

When I was 12 I was walking to the barn where I boarded my horse. I got in sight of the house and they were waving at me and pointing. I looked over and saw a huge German Shepherd staring at me. It bolted towards me and I took off running. The barn was below their 6 car garage and was closest and I prayed the doors were open. I took off running and jumped the electric fence and ran like hell. It was gaining on me and right on my heels when I rounded the corner and saw the upper doors were open. I leapt head first over the door and as I hit the floor I heard the dog slam into the lower doors shaking them hard. I will never forget that sound. I ran up the steps and they were up there to let me into the house. The cops showed up and got out of their car with shotguns. The dog charged them and the cop shot it dead. I was pretty traumatized and it's given me PTSD about loose dogs. The whole reason I got my concealed carry permit in Ohio. That thing would have ripped me to shreds if it'd caught me. Because of that I'd never have a dog that I had any inkling that it might bite or attack me.

Latest posts

Back