last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New American flag
republic.PNG

So father in law put his house up for sale. Had a bunch of showings and only one offer. Houses aren't selling around here. He got an offer for 10k less than asking and wants to reject it.

So father in law put his house up for sale. Had a bunch of showings and only one offer. Houses aren't selling around here. He got an offer for 10k less than asking and wants to reject it.
Interest rates are too high and so is insurance.

I found my new favorite drink. Blantons single barrel bourbon whiskey. Only problem is it's 150 bucks a bottle if you get it cheap.

I found my new favorite drink. Blantons single barrel bourbon whiskey. Only problem is it's 150 bucks a bottle if you get it cheap.
Been watching John Wick?

The tasting notes of the bourbon enjoyed by John Wick, Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon, can be described as a delightful balance of sweetness and spice. Its flavor profile is dominated by sweet notes of caramel, toffee, and vanilla, giving it a rich and smooth taste.

Been watching John Wick?

The tasting notes of the bourbon enjoyed by John Wick, Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon, can be described as a delightful balance of sweetness and spice. Its flavor profile is dominated by sweet notes of caramel, toffee, and vanilla, giving it a rich and smooth taste.
Had a customer give me a bottle. I guess it's really hard to find.

I have a friend who is a real bourbon affectionado. I may get him a bottle.
Let me know if it's easier to get there. I'll be down in a couple weeks for a wedding and I'll grab some.

Cleaning out my garage today. Wish I had my dump trailer here to fill with crap.

Latest posts

Back