last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few weeks back, someone tried to kick in the walk-thru door to my garage. A new door would have been about $300 for solid wood. Found a used door for $10. That was my project today. Cut it down to make it fit. Cut moretises for the hinges and a hole for the lockset. But I got it done.

Last edited:
We looked at an '87 with 4 wheel disc, new v8 and new trans but $15,000 is a bit too much.
I sold my fully gone through with new paint, tires, everything worked 89 lariat cold air for 3700 bucks.

Put together three new raised planter boxes abd built a chicken box today. Now i get to cook dinner. Time change means i get no rest.

Morning, tired and dont want to be awake. Pouring concrete today.

Good morning all.... I didn't sleep very well either, but it is great to be alive 😁

Evening, pouring curb and gutter kicked my but today

Not a joke.

younger.PNG

Morning, off to get the Chrysler safety inspected.Less than 2,000 miles since it was done two years ago. Just a scam.

Good morning.

Rusty, I need to pay $59 every 2 years for a "smog" certificate for my little Toyota truck that I put 300 miles a year on. A total scam.

More bad news. It looks like we have lost our lawsuit to avoid having a 205,000 sq ft building in the center of our city. Welcome to the town of Amazonland.

Good morning.

Rusty, I need to pay $59 every 2 years for a "smog" certificate for my little Toyota truck that I put 300 miles a year on. A total scam.

More bad news. It looks like we have lost our lawsuit to avoid having a 205,000 sq ft building in the center of our city. Welcome to the town of Amazonland.
Dont worry, all those big rigs wont hurt your roads

Latest posts

Back