last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need better insurance
Most retirees just pay out of pocket instead of any dental insurance due to the costs. I do have a Delta Dental HMO, which I pay $109 a year, which gets my teeth cleaned for $5 twice a year, and half cost for crowns/root canals, etc. Problem is unless one is already established, no dentist accepts this plan.

Good morning Barrie! How's your teeth? LOL

Most retirees just pay out of pocket instead of any dental insurance due to the costs. I do have a Delta Dental HMO, which I pay $109 a year, which gets my teeth cleaned for $5 twice a year, and half cost for crowns/root canals, etc. Problem is unless one is already established, no dentist accepts this plan.

Mine are good, I take them out and clean em every day.

I went in to the Dr for a blood draw this morning for my yearly physical.

We used to have the dental plan through costco when i lived there. 200 bucks a year for my family. Might have been that delta plan

Costco quit that Delta Dental plan, so Delta asked me to switch to their company plan. Way better coverage. I use to pay $20 Co pay for teeth cleaning. The new plan is $5.

Forgot to take my nerve medicine yesterday, now my foot hurts pretty bad. Lame.

Keeping it super simple. Deviled eggs to snack on and I picked up a small spiral sliced ham to bake, sweet potatoes, broccoli, and I made a pumpkin pie today.

We butchered a couple turkeys so we will cook one up. Its also my middle daughters birthday and we are putting my wifes grandmother on hospice. My wife has lost her mom, grandpa and now soon grandma and also my grandfather this year. Hopefully next year is better.

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

PXL_20231123_140047059.jpg

Latest posts

Back