last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mark, I have lost 10 lbs, are you doing any good?
Morning all!

Good for you Rusty. So far, I'm down about 8-9 pounds. I still continue to do my 3-4 mile walk everyday. Yesterday, I had so much to do, I only got in 2.65 miles, but then went to Costco and parking in the last row possible, I'm sure I was able to sneak in another mile by doing so. My waist is shrinking as well, so I may go back to a size 36 , but hesitant to do so until I'm certain I have achieved that goal.

Morning all!

Good for you Rusty. So far, I'm down about 8-9 pounds. I still continue to do my 3-4 mile walk everyday. Yesterday, I had so much to do, I only got in 2.65 miles, but then went to Costco and parking in the last row possible, I'm sure I was able to sneak in another mile by doing so. My waist is shrinking as well, so I may go back to a size 36 , but hesitant to do so until I'm certain I have achieved that goal.

How do you measure how far you walk each day? I've been using the Fit app on my phone and it works pretty well. I average 2.5 to 3 miles a day just in the yard and house! I'm not much of one to be able to sit still for long. I'm thinking of getting a Fitbit. My son has one and he really likes it.

My downfall is a night time snack while watching TV. I've been making a conscious effort to cut that out.

I have a Samsung 22 Droid. It has steps, but you can flip to workout where GPS tracks your pace, calories, patth, etc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011_100756_Samsung Health.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_100756_Samsung Health.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231011_100810_Samsung Health.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_100810_Samsung Health.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 0
Then you can go from day to day

I have something similar with my Google Pixel phone and the Fit app. I just have to remember to have my phone on me anytime I'm moving, but I forget it quite a bit.

Screenshot_20231011-123932.png

Running heavy equipment ads up steps all day. Ill walk 20 miles running my dozer

Kids are dancing to thriller at dance. We googled the video. Then i had to explain how a person goes from being black to being white.

Latest posts

Back