last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to be back up to 75 by Friday. Im not ready for winter. I have a lot to do whenever i can walk again

argue.jpg

Morning back at you. Was up at 5 am to see my grandkids dad and friend off, who have been staying here since Friday for business and of course, a trip to Disneyland. They are headed back to Texas now. Yee Haw!

Morning back at you. Was up at 5 am to see my grandkids dad and friend off, who have been staying here since Friday for business and of course, a trip to Disneyland. They are headed back to Texas now. Yee Haw!
Never been anywhere like Disneyland. Closest for me is "Worlds of Fun" and "Silver Dollar City". A couple of wannabes.

It is a great place to spend $30 to park, walk a mile to the park from the parking lot, spend $220 for a day ticket, drink a $14 Coke and have a $19 burger. They have removed all the park benches, but you will be too busy standing in 90 minute lines in order to ride a 3 minute ride. Now, of course, if you want to save time, you can pay an additional $40 for a Genie Plus app for your phone, where you can jump to the front of the line from ride to ride. Once you use it for one ride, it is cancelled out, and cant be used again, so you will end up riding the carousel, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, or "It's A Small World" which has been there since it opened in 1955. Then you will have that dumb song in your head the rest of the day!

It is a great place to spend $30 to park, walk a mile to the park from the parking lot, spend $220 for a day ticket, drink a $14 Coke and have a $19 burger. They have removed all the park benches, but you will be too busy standing in 90 minute lines in order to ride a 3 minute ride. Now, of course, if you want to save time, you can pay an additional $40 for a Genie Plus app for your phone, where you can jump to the front of the line from ride to ride. Once you use it for one ride, it is cancelled out, and cant be used again, so you will end up riding the carousel, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, or "It's A Small World" which has been there since it opened in 1955. Then you will have that dumb song in your head the rest of the day!

Sounds awful 😫

Probably 45 years ago, I was in Branson. We stopped at a small open air theater. Held maybe 50 people. The man performing turned out to be the guy who owned Silver Dollar City. He was a millionaire but missed the audience.
Same trip, went to see the Baldknobbers, a local country band with a huge following.
After the show, my now ex and I got in line to get autographs. When we got up to the lead singer, he looked up and said, Hi Rusty. She did not know what to say. He and I went to high school together and even went into the Army together. I still remember that look she had. He finally retired a few years back after about 50 years of being their lead.

Sounds like a great time !
Sorry I. Have missed it all these years. Were there a bunch of yelling kids, that would have made it near perfect.

Last edited:
Place is across the water,
Five miles west of Lake Havasu City, AZ. It's called Havasu Lake, CA. I'm currently in Upland, CA, 261 miles west.
You going to be back to Havasu soon or in Upland awhile

My kids want to go to disneyland, i have no desire. Been there a bunch and it sucks.

Latest posts

Back