last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I've been watering plants and cleaning house. Now I'm headed out to lunch with a friend.

Went down 2 degrees. Yeah!
16898952464701187092428143305288.jpg

Had a customer want us to install a product that we dont do or have experience in. I told him no several times. I finally agree to give it a try and let him know ive never done anything like this. Most went in good but part is not cooperative and he is getting upset that we are screwing up his expensive material.

Guy broke into the wrong house. Tiff City, Mo. People come home and there is a guy in their house barricaded in a bedroom. He opens fire, they both return fire, shoot him twice and disarm him and wait for the cops.

I had a friend ask me to help re-wire his sprinkler timer in the laundry room of an apartment complex he owns. I walk in and see wires dangling down the wall with wire nuts on them. He told me they were live! Are you freaking kidding me? Kids with moms washing their clothes, little johnny grabs the wire and ZAPPO! I traced the unneeded wire and disconnected it and removed the wire. I wired his sprinkler controller and the front yard has 6 broken sprinklers, leaky valves, and 3 of the 4 solenoids failed. I was like WTF!

He they asked me to tear his coin laundry dryer apart and install a computer controlled credit card reader. He shows me 24 pages of instructions to install this. This cheap shithead makes millions, but he wants me to do slave work in 103 degrees, in a non air conditioned room? Nope. I asked him to take me home and hire a professional.

I'm surprised you did any of that since he's so rich. Especially in this heat!

Supposed to hit 105 today. Ill be pouring concrete. Yay me.

I've already planted 3 plants, watered, fed the dogs and birds, taken the garbage out, and fixed my breakfast. . it's 7:20am and already 86 degrees 😟

Good morning everyone 😁

Latest posts

Back